File Archive Storage Solution
Manage Large Amounts of Data and Increasing Storage Costs
Reduce Storage Costs While Improving Data Accessibility
ShareArchiver meets these challenges by working with organizations worldwide to help them improve data accessibility, reduce storage costs and increase data security.
ShareArchiver’s file archive software solutions offer simple integration with current systems, frees up valuable storage space and provides a powerful search functionality with stub files for seamless data access and zero user impact. Available as a cloud-based file archive solution or an on-premise deployment.
- Access critical data analytics and visualizations.
- Reduce data storage and costs by up to 80%.
- Set rules in the system to automatically archive files that meet custom, organization-specific or departmental criteria.
- Access documents in one place via stub files.
- Store data with industry-leading de-duplication, compression, 256-AES encryption, and SSL technology.
- Meet the compliance standards of your industry.
- Free up time for your IT department.
- Allow for greater business continuity and disaster recovery.
Quick and Personalized Installation
In the cloud or on-premise deployment, ShareArchiver has a solution to meet your organization’s unique data management and storage needs
Get scalable, volume based SaaS pricing with hand-on support, and no up-front software costs.
- Scalable and lower cost per-volume
- Faster data backup
- Restore quickly and safely data
- Keep data in-house and in the cloud
- No up-front cost and quick installation
- Dedicated support
We Provide Custom Solutions For Your Industry
Whether your organization manages petabytes of data, or holds sensitive data, ShareArchiver provides companies in your industry with an all-in-one file archiving and management solution using industry-leading 256-AES encryption and SSL technology for compliance requirements. See how we work with organizations in your industry.
Contact Us Today
You may call us (855) 927-2448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org